DN40 & DN50
20 - 400 (DN40 / 50) (Depending on valve setting)
DN40 - 50 0.3-3.2l/s
10 - 100°C
End Connections: BSP Female Taper
Please refer to Datasheet for full technical information
Developed in the UK, tested to BSRIA PICV standards and utilising high quality materials, these valves can provide equal percentage performance which delivers optimum control valve authority.
Crane FS go further to give you the flexibility, offering various actuator options and measuring points, along with a wide differential pressure and flow rate range available. All of these factors combine to ensure our product will help you to design, deliver and maintain a system which closes the performance gap and enables an energy and cost reduction over its lifetime."
Features & Benefits
- Maintains equal percentage control characteristic at all flow rate settings
- Pressure independent control of flow
- Simple flow rate setting
- Adjustable over wide range of flow rates
- Activation DP 20-35kPa (DN40) and 25-35kPa (DN50) dependent on setting
- Integral test points for dP verification