Crane Fluid Systems have supplied its brand new Peak Pro Pressure Independent Control Valves to M&E Specialists, Conditioned Environment via appointed distributor TG Lynes, as part of refurbishment work to the prestigious Grade II listed No.1 Poultry, London EC2.
Designed by James Stirling, Michael Wilford and Associates in 1985-88, the construction of this post-modern building, as it stands was, completed in 1997. No.1 Poultry comprises of retail and commercial office space and its rooftop terrace houses the renowned Coq d’Argent Restaurant, which offers panoramic views of London’s skyline including St. Pauls Cathedral and The Gherkin.
The Peak Pro PICV is designed and manufactured in the UK and offers many features and benefits for HVAC systems:
- Comprehensive flow range available, allowing for cost-effective valve selections
- Accurate over a wide ΔP range – up to 400kPa
- Class IV leakage
- PN25 rated product, suitable for high-pressure applications
- Comprehensive testing is undertaken for each valve – pressure tested to BS EN 12266-1 and performance tested in accordance with BSRIA BTS01
- Integral test points for verification of ΔP and valve performance
- Compact design suits applications with a small footprint
Crane Fluid Systems are proud to be sponsoring Project of the Year at the prestigious CIBSE Awards to be held at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London on Thursday February 29th 2024.
We are exhibiting at London’s Smart Buildings Show 2023 18-19 October 2023.
The new Connected Solutions combine a rich heritage of mechanical valve design and manufacturing with electronic control functionality for smart building applications.