What Are We Doing?
Actions we are taking to support a sustainable future
- Detailed monitoring of our waste, water, gas and electric usage to track reduction.
- All metal, cardboard and wooden waste is segregated and recycled.
- Zero waste goes to landfill from our manufacturing facilities.
- Rainwater harvesting and reuse scheme is being implemented in our test department where we perform hydrostatic product testing.
- A Building Management System has been installed at our UK manufacturing facility to optimise factory heating and reduce our Natural Gas consumption.
- UK electrical supply is 100% renewable, with zero carbon emissions.
- Factory and office lighting has been converted to LED, with motion sensor where practical.
- Waterless urinals have been installed.
- Installed on site charging for company electric vehicles.
The new Crane Fluid Systems Dominator Eco was built with sustainability in mind
- Reduced Embodied Carbon
- 100% Recyclable Packaging
- 28% Smaller & 36% Lighter