Crane Fluid Sytems WRAS Approved Press-Fit integral ended Ball Valves, are designed for both new-build & refurbishment projects, & can be installed on a variety of pipe materials. The Quarter-turn Bi Directional flow valve is suitable for isolation applications (open or closed).
• Quarter-turn full-bore isolation valve complete with integral M-Profile press-fit connectors, for reliable sealing
• Suitable for hard & half hard copper tubes to EN 1057, precision carbon steel tubes to EN 10305-3, & precision stainless steel tubes EN 10312, to meet a variety of application requirements
• Quickly & easily installed using a Press-Fit tool, with site labour time reduced by 20% - 25%
• Pressure Rated & suitable for temperatures from -10°C to 120°C.
• Tested to DVGW W534 12.7 to ensure valves are watertight & endurable during pressure pick-up
O-Ring features define leak paths, to identify unpressed joints.
Recyclable end cap ensures the product is protected from any ingress prior to installation
Green indicators which surround the pressing contours provide a visual indicator of a pressed joint.
WRAS Approved to 85°C for use on wholesome (potable) water applications
BIM models available, enabling projects to be delivered quicker, cheaper & inline with rigid legislative standards
Available in a variety of operators, to meet application requirements
Lever with extension stem
System Connection Warranty
Crane Fluid Systems warrant the Press-Fit connection in accordance with Crane standard terms & conditions. The connection must meet Crane Installation, Operation, & Maintenance guidelines, & the pipe specification must comply as follows:
- Hard R290 copper pipe to BS EN 1057
- Half hard R250 copper pipe to BS EN 1057
- Carbon steel pipe to BS EN 10305-3
- Stainless steel pipe to BS EN 10312