DN15 to DN50
10 - 120°C
Sizes 1" to 2" taper threaded
Sizes 1/2" & 3/4" DN15 & DN20 parallel threaded
Adaptor kits for use with copper tube also available
Please refer to Datasheet for full technical information
The bronze commissioning range offers accuracy of +/-5% on all settings. The integral fixed oriface design offers greater accuracy, makes set-up easier and involves fewer connections reulting in lower installation costs.
Features & Benefits
- Sizes 1" to 2" taper threaded to BS EN 10226-2 (ISO 7-1) formerly BS 21.
- Sizes 1/2" & 3/4" DN15 & DN20 parallel threaded to BS EN ISO 228-1(formerly BS 2779).
- Adaptor kits for use with copper tube also available.
- Also available threaded to ANSI B1.20.1. Please add suffix AT to denote American Thread i.e. D921AT/D923AT
- D921 / D923 Datasheet
- Balancing Valves Installation, Operating and Maintenance Manual
- CAD Files
- D921, D923, D931, D933, D934 WRAS Certificate
- Stress Corrosion Cracking
- D921 Double Regulating Valve Revit