10 - 120°C
Sizes 1" to 2" taper threaded
Sizes 1/2" & 3/4" DN15 & DN20 parallel threaded
Adaptor kits for use with copper tube also available
Please refer to Datasheet for full technical information
The bronze commissioning range offers accuracy of +/-5% on all settings. The integral fixed oriface design offers greater accuracy, makes set-up easier and involves fewer connections reulting in lower installation costs.
Features & Benefits
- The Double Regulating Valve offers an accuracy of ± 5% on all settings for precise flow regulation
- Y-Pattern globe valves with characterised throttling disc tending towards equal percentage performance.
- Double regulating feature allows valve opening to be set with an Allen key
- Operation of the valve is by means of the Microset handwheel
- WRAS approved
- The D921 has sufficient authority to give effective regulation over the range of flows covered by matching flow measurement devices/valves
- The D923 low flow regulating valve has an authority matched to the range of ultra-low flows covered by the D902 flow measurement device