10 - 120°C
Sizes 1" to 2" taper threaded to BS EN 10226-2 (ISO 7-1) formerly BS 21.
Sizes 1/2" & 3/4" DN15 & DN20 BS 2779 (ISO 228) parallel.
Please refer to Datasheet for full technical information
The bronze commissioning range offers accuracy of +/-5% on all settings. The integral fixed oriface design offers greater accuracy, makes set-up easier and involves fewer connections reulting in lower installation costs.
Features & Benefits
- Fixed Orifice Double regulating valve complete with Press-Fit connectors
- Provides precise and accurate flow regulation & measurement
- Supplied as one integral unit means less joints to make on-site
- The performance, exact dimensions & tolerances are known in advance
- Incorporates both Crane Fluid Systems and proven Geberit Mapress technology
- Vibration tested to DVGW and bend tested to BS EN331
- Quickly and easily installed using a Press-Fit tool (supplied by others)
- D931 / D933 / D934 Datasheet
- Balancing Valves Installation, Operating and Maintenance Manual
- D921, D923, D931, D933, D934 WRAS Certificate
- Stress Corrosion Cracking
- FODRV Sizes 1/2” - 2” (DN15-DN50)