50mm to 200mm
PN16 / Class 125
To suit flange connections BS EN 1092-2 PN10 or PN16 and ANSI B16.1 Class 125.
Please refer to Datasheet for full technical information
Features & Benefits
- Robust, ductile iron valve body for long life service
- Valve body semi-lugged to fit PN16 or ANSI Class 125 flanges
- The anti-blow out stem design provides a safe and secure operation
- Integrated notch plate for a more compact design and aluminium lever to reduce risk of corrosion
- Fully bonded epoxy paint system for superior corrosion resistance
- Suitable for applications where Level 3 C3 (Medium) corrosion protection is required
- Maintenance free valve design, reducing downtime
- Suitable for a wide temperature range -10°C to 130°C
- Suitable for use with flanges conforming to BS EN 1092-2 PN10 or PN16 and ANSI B16.1 Class 125.