*Please refer to Datasheet for full technical information
Available in DN15/15 to DN25/25
The Crane Fluid Systems Dominator Z3000 flow management system for fan coils has improved on the traditional practice of connecting individual valves and pipework.
The Dominator is a very compact combination of valves, incorporating a patented bypass valve unit comprising two T-ported ball valves, that dispenses with all the connecting pipework. This innovation dramatically reduces the space needed, allowing a much faster and more compact connection. There is also the added risk-free advantage of using a factory-tested component of known performance.
- Flow management system for fan coil units
- Combines the essential control components and connecting pipework into one compact, fully assembled unit ready to connect
- The Z3000 is compact and lightweight
- The bypass valve unit comprises two T Ball valves
- The strainer unit has integral filter and pressure test point, plus drain cock/vent facility
- Balancing valve is of proven high quality and accuracy