Available in DN15/15 to DN25/25
-10 - 120°C
System side - BSP Female Taper Terminal side - BSP Female Taper
Please refer to Datasheet for full technical information
The Crane Fluid Systems Dominator Z3000 flow management system for fan coils has improved on the traditional practice of connecting individual valves and pipework.
The Dominator is a very compact combination of valves, incorporating a patented bypass valve unit comprising two T-ported ball valves, that dispenses with all the connecting pipework. This innovation dramatically reduces the space needed, allowing a much faster and more compact connection. There is also the added risk-free advantage of using a factory-tested component of known performance.
Features & Benefits
- Flow management system for fan coil units
- Combines the essential control components and connecting pipework into one compact, fully assembled unit ready to connect
- The Z3000 is compact and lightweight
- The bypass valve unit comprises two T Ball valves
- Balancing valve is of proven high quality and accuracy