DN25 to DN50 End Connections: Rc Taper
*Please refer to Datasheet for full technical information
DN15 to DN50
Companion Valve – suitable for female ended DPCV – Bronze
To meet the growing use of variable speed pumps for HVAC applications, Crane Fluid Systems has launched a range of Differential Pressure Control Valves (DPCV) specifically aimed at optimising system performance.
Extremely efficient, the DPCV is set to a maximum differential pressure which ensures flow cannot exceed a desired rate. It therefore helps reduce energy consumption, the risk of noise and simplifies the commissioning process
- Has an integral tapping point for the impulse tube to link with the Crane Fluid System DPCV.
- Integral orifice & test points provide precise and accurate flow measurement.
- Positive flow control at all handwheel settings.
- Easy to operate with Double Regulating handwheel and numerical position indicator.
- Can be used plugged, as supplied, for PN25 applications or with an impulse tube for PN16 applications.
- Characterised regulating disk tends towards equal percentage performance.
- Male threaded ends for easy connection to all pipework systems.