DN80: 6.9 – 16.4 l/s
DN100: 12.5 – 21.4 l/s
DN125: 16.9 – 32.8 l/s
DN150: 22.2 – 49.2 l/s
Ambient: -10°C - 50°C
*Please refer to Datasheet for full technical information
DN65, DN80, DN100, DN125, DN150
Electronic Pressure Independent Control Energy Valve (E-PICV+)
E-PICV+ controls the heat transfer, optimises delta T and automatically regulates flow, regardless of pressure fluctuations in the system, through the use of pressure transducers, temperature sensors and a high-speed actuator. This combination with the addition of Modbus connectivity also allows for energy monitoring and data exchange with the BMS.
- Energy monitoring, thermal power control and ΔT maximisation functions to optimise system efficiency.
- Precise flow control using integrated pressure transducers.
- BMS connectivity through Modbus RTU for control and data collection.
- Configurable control method via Modbus or voltage to suit application.
- Able to track position, flow and ΔP through feedback signals.
- Quick and easy maintenance using diagnostic functions and LED behaviour indicating operating status and any errors.
- Accurate over wide ΔP range to 800kPa.
- Class IV leakage.