1/4" to 3"
Taper threaded to BS EN 10226-2 (ISO 7-1) formerly BS 21
Please refer to Datasheet for full technical information
The D151X bronze gate valve offers a dependable and long service life across a wide variety of applications by virtue of its design and material composition.
Features & Benefits
- Crane gate valves offer the ultimate in dependable service wherever minimum pressure drop is important
- Non-rising stem design to minimise installation height
- Full bore design to ensure minimal pressure drop
- Adjustable gland packing for ease of maintenance
- Material selection results in superior dezincification (DZR) and corrosion resistance properties
- Body, bonnet and disc are made from low lead content bronze, typically 4-6%