1/2" to 2"
-10 to 120°C
WRAS Approved to 85°C
Please refer to Datasheet for full technical information
Ball Valves are light, compact units, which are easy to install & operate, giving low flow resistance & 100% bubble tight shut off.
Crane FS WRAS Approved Press-Fit integral ended Ball Valves, are designed for both new-build & refurbishment projects, & can be installed on a variety of pipe materials. The Quarter-turn Bi Directional flow valve is suitable for isolation applications (open or closed).
Features & Benefits
- Quarter-turn full-bore isolation valve complete with integral M-Profile press-fit connectors, for reliable sealing
- O-Ring features define leak paths, to identify unpressed joints
- Recyclable end-caps are fitted to avoid contamination in transit & storage
- Press indicators which surround the pressing contours, give visual identification of a pressed joint
- Suitable for hard & half hard copper tubes to EN 1057, precision carbon steel tubes to EN 10305-3, & precision stainless steel tubes EN 10312, to meet a variety of application requirements
- Quickly & easily installed using a Press-Fit tool, with site labour time reduced by 20% - 25%
- WRAS Approved to 85°C for use on wholesome (potable) water applications
- Available in a variety of operators, to meet application requirements
- Tested to DVGW W534 12.7 to ensure valves are watertight & endurable during pressure pick-up
- BIM models available, enabling projects to be delivered quicker, cheaper & inline with rigid legislative standards.
- D172A.PF Datasheet
- D172A.PF / D172AEXS.PF / D172ATH.PF / D172ALS.PF Installation, Operating & Maintenance Manual
- D172A.PF, D172AEXS.PF, D172ALS.PF & D172AT.PF WRAS Certificate
- Introducing a New Integral Ended Press-Fit Ball Valve