Pro-Connect valve sets are now available from Crane Engineering, sister company of Crane Fluid Systems. These valve sets are pre-assembled , pressure tested and tailor-made to suit your particular site requirements. This service is particularly useful for end of line applications, such as fan coils, chilled beams and smaller air handling units.
Benefits of Pro-Connect
- Installed Cost Savings. Significant labour savings can be achieved via simply installing Pro-Connect instead of assembling the various components on site.
- Quality. Crane Engineering use fully qualified brazers, to bond copper with a copper phosphorus technique. This gives a much stronger joint. For welded steel pipework, ASME coded welders are used.
- Dimensions. Factory assembly makes it easy to maintain dimensions, to exactly suit your installation requirements and constraints.
- Tested. All Pro-Connect valve sets are pressure tested prior to shipping.
- Service. All you need to do is fax or E-mail a sketch of your requirements, and Crane Engineering will do the rest. Technical support is only a telephone call or email away.
- Response. Pro-Connect valve sets can normally be produced to very short lead-times, and delivered direct to site, or to any nominated goods receiving point.
For further information, or to obtain a quotation, please contact:
Pro-Connect Sales: Crane Engineering Fairview Industrial Estate Curdworth Sutton Coldfield B76 9EE Telephone: 01675 470042 Fax: 01675 470490 Email: [email protected]
Crane Engineering is a manufacturer of engineered products: Pro-Connect valve sets * Pro-Run Pipeline modules * Pro-System Packaged Plantrooms
Crane Fluid Systems are proud to be sponsoring Project of the Year at the prestigious CIBSE Awards to be held at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London on Thursday February 29th 2024.
We are exhibiting at London’s Smart Buildings Show 2023 18-19 October 2023.
The new Connected Solutions combine a rich heritage of mechanical valve design and manufacturing with electronic control functionality for smart building applications.