- Innovative design – Unique differential pressure mechanism, ensuring accurate flow control and allowing the valve to be back flushed if required. Patent Pending
- Reduced embodied carbon and simple installation by combining a PICV, H-body and FMD together, making the Dominator Eco lighter and shorter
- Reliable flow measurement through the integral FMD in accordance to BS 7350
- Easily identifiable chilled and heating applications via the colour coded tags that also display the fan coil reference
- Paperless – Digital datasheet, IOM and commissioning tool can be quickly accessed via QR code on the colour coded tags • BSRIA BG29 compliant design – Full forward-flushing and back-flushing capabilities
- Peace of mind – 100% of Dominator Ecos are tested before shipping. This involves pressure testing to BS EN 12266-1 and performance testing in accordance with BSRIA BTS01
- Direct mounting to FCUs – designed for easy access to components in confined spaces
- Flow regulation and ∆P verification – Utilising setting dial and integrated test points
- Minimum flow protection – 4-Port valve included to provide a constant flow rate irrespective of load demand
- System performance maintained – Fitted strainer helps filter particles and impurities in the fluid maintaining system cleanliness (if cleaned regularly)
- Comprehensive flow range available, allowing for cost effective valve selections
- PN16 rated product, suitable for building services applications
- Increased functionality and reduced material requirement – Interchangeable test points and nozzles facilitate ∆P measurement and flushing where required.
To find out the system flow rate through a Dominator Eco visit our Flow Rate Calculator.
The Dominator Eco from the start has been engineered with sustainability in mind.