*Please refer to Datasheet for full technical information
½ Inch – ¾ Inch
2 Port Control Valve
Crane Fluid Systems PN16 rated control valves offer a compact and lightweight solution for a variety of variable flow and constant flow applications. Designed to work as a Normally Closed control valve, manufactured in Europe to the highest quality and precision you expect from Crane. Our D102B (2 port control valve) can be installed to offer zone control.
Crane D102B, D103B and D104B valves can be combined with the ACT992TH to give on/off control, or with the ACT991M actuators for modulating control, providing the complete package for fast and reliable BMS connection and control of variable flow systems.
- Offers zone, terminal bypass and end of line applications
- Easy mounting to pipework or terminal units in confined spaces due to the compact and lightweight design.
- Class IV leakage up to 225kPa.
- Simple integration into the BMS using the Crane modulating (ACT991M) and thermic (ACT992TH 140N) actuators.
- PN16 rated product, suitable for building services applications and services with up to 30% Glycol