Terminal end - Compression/Solder
*Please refer to Datasheet for full technical information
Dominator Eco Classic
- Reduced embodied carbon and simple installation by combining a PICV, H-body and FMD together, making the Dominator Eco lighter and shorter than our current Dominator Classic
- Innovative design – Unique differential pressure mechanism, ensuring accurate flow control and allowing the valve to be back flushed if required. Patent Pending
- Reliable flow measurement through the integral FMD in accordance to BS 7350
- Easily identifiable chilled and heating applications via the colour coded tags that also display the fan coil reference
- Paperless – Digital datasheet, IOM and commissioning tool can be quickly accessed via QR code on the colour coded tags
- Peace of mind – 100% of Dominator Ecos are tested before shipping. This involves pressure testing to BS EN 12266-1 and performance testing in accordance with BSRIA BTS01
- Direct mounting to FCUs – designed for easy access to components in confined spaces
- Flow regulation and ∆P verification – Utilising setting dial and integrated test points
- Comprehensive flow range available, allowing for cost effective valve selections
- PN16 rated product, suitable for building services application
To find out the system flow rate through a Dominator Eco visit our Flow Rate Calculator.
The Dominator Eco from the start has been engineered with sustainability in mind.